Sunday, March 24, 2013

This is...

This is the first time my kids stepped out into snow.

This is the very first snowball Teague ever threw.
 
 
This is Crews' fake happy face after threatening him if he didn't get in the $#@* chair!

This my big 7 year old who looks much bigger than 7.

This is what you look like after you deliberately stick your face directly into a pile of snow to see what it smells like.

This is the ULTIMATE snowball block!

This is payback.

This is curiosity.

This is boys on the move.

This is my dad trying very hard to get Crews in the picture.

This is Teague throwing a snowball directly at my dad's face.

This was enough to make Crews smile.

This took 20 shots to get a good one.

This I LOVE.

This is one crying child because snow got on his pants and one happiest-child-on-the-planet because snow got on his pants.

This is a pouty kid who only wants to sit in the hotel room because there is snow on his pants.

This is a happy kid on the lift who is glad his pouty brother went back to the room.

This is practice for our dog sled trip on Tuesday.

This is a great fall after Papa pelted him in the back with a giant snowball.

This is a hole.  In the snow.  That he dug. 

This is the very first snow angel.

This is my angel.

This is the cutest hoof print.

This is my son and my dad NOT listening when I said, "That's a lake!!!"

This is what lunch and dessert can do for a pouty kid.

This is total refusal to wear gloves.  Ever.

This is silly.

This is the indoor waterpark we are going to before ski school tomorrow.

This is utter amazement.
This is our post-dinner stroll.

This is slippery.

This is my boys and the moon

This is a long climb.

This is adorable even with the black eye.

This is us in Canada.  I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment