Friday, April 27, 2012

You found WHAT in the dryer?

I am a notoriously poor pocket-checker.  The number of times I have sent my husband's entire wallet through the washing machine can't be counted on one hand.  I have had the pleasure of removing just about every color of melted crayon from the walls of the dryer.  I'm pretty sure I have never done a load of landry without hearing coins knocking around.  And my kids have kinda been banned from wearing belts because they have rotted or frayed from too many water/heat exposures.

But this morning when I pulled the laundry out of the dryer, I was shocked by just how many items were caught between the door and the lint trap.  I swear the kids must be playing  a joke on me becasue there is simply no way I missed this much stuff!







Yep, you're seeing that right.  There is 1 ninja sword, a gumball machine puppy, a lego, a baby chick, a shell, a piece of quartz or some other mystery stone, R2D2, a penny, a dime, a rock, and a nametag from a dog who has not lived with us in 6 years.

It truly scares me to think about what is behind their beds...

0 comments:

Post a Comment