Monday, April 23, 2012

Not so "Anonymous"

Dear Anonymous poster who was too shy to post your name with your extensive comment,

I wasn't asking to be unfriended.  I did the unfriending.  But thank you for the additional negativity. 

Also, if you read the blog more carefully, you will notice I did not say I was a victim of cyberbullying.  I stated I had been bullied on Facebook, which is absolutely true.  I linked to the cyberbullying website because it is more likely to apply to my usual blog readers.

By the way, your email address posted with your comment.

Thanks!

PS If anyone is wondering where said "Anonymous" comment is, I deleted it due to an agreement put in place by my husband and I regarding family members speaking negatively about us in social media.

0 comments:

Post a Comment