Sunday, January 06, 2013

Shop til you drop then climb the Spanish Steps because you can.

If I had visited Rome 2 years ago, I probably wouldn't have even gone to Via del Corso.  I've never been much of a shopper and I absolutely despised trying on clothes.  My mom loves to tell the story of how each year for Back to School, she would go buy me a new wardrobe, bring it home, and then force me to choose what I liked on the living room floor.  To me, it was SO much better than the mall.

Luckily, the shopping part of my brain switched on in 2011.  And when I got out of the cab here:





And saw this:






I couldn't get to a store fast enough.

Here's just a few of the ones I loved.  And  I do mean a few.  I got very distracted!





This Fendi handbag tree ruled.  And had 2 men guarding it 24/7.

A mile of chandeliers?  Yes please!






And some of the items I loved!













Then I climbed.  : )


0 comments:

Post a Comment