Thursday, August 09, 2012

Five things I wish I could change. Tonight.

1)  My relationship with the father of my children.  We were a fantastic parenting team.  I wish we could pull it together and get along because our kids really need us right now.  Forget the olive branch.  I'd extend an olive forest.

2) The bushes I have always hated which border my front porch.  I swear if I had a working chainsaw they would be gone by tomorrow.

3) I wake up every single morning at 2:15 am and it takes at least an hour to get back to sleep.  It's miserable and provides the perfect opportunity to ruminate about things I can't change.  Unfortunately, the only solution my doctor has found is a pill called Intermezzo, which works great but also costs 12 bucks a pop.  Thanks for the two samples...those were the only times I've had a full night's sleep for as long as I can remember.

4) The two 100 Grand candy bars I ate for dinner.

5) The Twix I had for dessert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment