Monday, May 21, 2012

Friday night date night with Crews.

That's right ladies, the line forms here.



Get behind his mama and wait your turn because last Friday night, Crews showed me that I am definitely the most important lady in his life.

While Teague had a special double sleepover at his friend Coleman's house...



                                    (Thanks Molls & Joey)

Crews and I decided to take advantage of the mild May weather with dinner at Jim n' Nick's, dessert at River Street Sweets, and a shell-hunt/sailboat watch/cannon exploration at The Battery.

At first, I thought Crews looked a little lonely without his big brother...


But when I started the game of find the Crews on the cannon...


He perked right up.  Can you spot him?

I cornered him for one quick pic...


Then he was off.





We climbed more cannons...


Collected more shells, watched more sailboats...


Climbed cannon balls...


Hugged cannon balls...


Did the ultimate tourist-in-Charleston thing, a.k.a trying to pick up the welded cannon balls...


Then I was told by Crews that he had to poop. 

Just in case you're curious, there are no public restrooms at The Battery.  What I did have was an empty toy bin and a plastic bag which I used to create a makeshift potty in the way back of the car.  Crews made me take a picture, but it's pretty gross so I'll spare you. 

Regardless, he thought it was awesome.

And I thought my date was awesome.  Even if I did have to make a potty and wipe a hiney.

0 comments:

Post a Comment