Friday, July 06, 2012

What a difference a year makes.

If you know me at all, you know there are certain things I truly adore.

1) I love lists. (As evidenced by this list!)
2) I love taking pictures.
3) I love my kiddos.
4) I love chicken wine (Not really relevant here, but still it's a fact.)
5) I LOVE comparison photos!!!!

When Crews turned 2, I was excited for many reasons.  But the biggest reason I was so pumped was because I had spent the last 2 years dressing and posing him in the exact same clothes and places that I dressed and placed his big brother, and I could finally have a photo book printed!

I know, I know.  I'm a little lame.  And maybe a little too Type A for my own good sometimes.  But this was a monumental achievement!

So, as I was browsing through my 4th of July pics today, I noticed I had a few similar shots from 1 year ago that I wanted to compare.

July 4th, 2011.
July 4th, 2012.
July 4th, 2011.
July 4th, 2012.


These made me incredibly nostalgic.  Therefore I just HAD to share the photo book from years ago!

As it states below, Teague is on the left and Crews is on the right in each set of pictures. :)
(Note: If you click on the first picture, you can get a full view and scroll through in slideshow format.)































Thank GOD Crews got cuter!  What a frickin' scary looking baby!




Although I must say, looking back, I think the last page is strangely ominous.

3 comments:

Dedee said...

I love this!!

DT4Storms said...

Wonderful post and sorry how ominous last post, still beautiful pics of you and boys

DT4Storms said...

no matter how ominous "mostly Happily" refers to... truly gorgeous pics of you and the boys

Post a Comment