Thursday, July 19, 2012

The perfect simplicity of hand (and foot!) print art.

Recently, I discovered a blog at http://funhandprintart.blogspot.com/ which proves that anyone can be an artist.

I've always been hesitant to attempt anything crafty with my kids.  It's just not my forte.  But when I decided that some of the handprint art in my house needed to find a new home, I braved the whole artsy thing and came up with some cute stuff.

This is a reproduction of a piece that just had to go.  I LOVE crabs and I just couldn't lose such a cute idea!


Teague picked out our next project.

It was supposed to look like this:



But when I saw just how adorable Teague and Crews' plain black footprints were, I just couldn't alter them.


So we moved onto our next project.

A new version of our family tree.



I have to admit, this is definitely my favorite.

And THE perfect addition to our playroom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment