Monday, October 10, 2011

The one with the camera.

            It’s well-known that I love a camera.  Any kind of camera.  I love pictures.  I love videos.  I never delete any of them.  Even the terrible ones where every single person is looking the other way or has their eyes closed.  I have a plethora of external hard drives overflowing with pictures.  Oh, and did I mention that I like to be the one who snaps them?
But being a camera hog (okay, and a picture hoarder) has one big downfall: I am hardly ever in the pictures I amass.  So last week on our Disney Cruise, I forced my mom and dad to walk all over the ship and take pictures of me.  Not by myself of course, but of the whole family.  We have only a handful of photos since Crews was born that include all four of us and even fewer of just the boys and I.  So after two early evenings of dragging the kids around, I’m happy to say we got some shots.  Notice I didn't say they were all good.
I love this one.  And they aren't even looking at the camera.

Not such a great shot of me, but gotta love Crews' Captain Morgan pose.

Yet again, not looking at the camera...

He won't scoot close to me and his eyes are almost closed.  Awesome.

STILL not looking at the camera and there's a huge phone in the pic.

Too much flash.


Oh well.  I’m still grateful for the memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment