Wednesday, October 26, 2011

M-M-M-Monster Mash.

             Nope.  This is not a post about Halloween.  It’s a post about how Teague wants to have a monster truck party for his 6th birthday next month and I have no idea how to pull that off. 

            We’ve thrown some fantastic birthday parties over the past few years.  We’ve rented the Fun Bus.  We’ve had jousting in an inflatable obstacle course.  We’ve danced to Yo Gabba Gabba.  Even constructed a horse out of cake and had a petting zoo.  But what do you do at a monster truck party?
            Teague’s answer?  You drive monster trucks. 

            And since that’s not going to happen, I’m looking for fun ideas.  Currently at the top of my list is renting a jump castle and ignoring this lame, redneck-themed party altogether.  I wanted to have a Harry Potter party with a potion mixing station and broom rides across the zip line, but that was quickly rejected by Teague.  Instead, I’m searching for Gravedigger invitations and looking at cups shaped like giant tires.
            I guess my days of picking a theme and decorating how I see fit are over.  Crews has already decided his birthday party will be tractor-themed.  And honestly, at this point, all I can think is, “That Mississippi blood runs deep.”

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Post a Comment