Thursday, December 05, 2013

A very private decision.

It's been 21 months since I posted a truly honest blog.  In ALL honesty, it's been much longer than that.  The last truly honest blog I posted was the day after my birthday in 2011.  I knew things had changed.  I knew my marriage was over.  But I didn't have the courage to say it.

My life changed that day and has never been the same since.  It never will be.  Some people have that effect on you.  And you can never truly recover.

But when I started this blog, it was about in-your-face-I-don't-care-what-you-think-honesty.  I talked about lasering my bikini line, accidentally cussing in front of my kids, and putting trust in people who ultimately didn't deserve it. 

Because of the ridiculous crap I have been subjected to over the past 2 years, I have decided to make my blog private.  This is a choice I never ever thought I'd make.

I despise that I have to be censored.  I don't believe anyone should be.  But I am so damned tired of being monitored by my ex's family, attorney, and anyone affiliated with him, that I feel it is necessary.  For some reason, they believe I cannot see who accesses/comments on my blog "anonymously."  For the last 11 months, even though I am divorced, I feel I cannot post about my feelings, be honest about what happens in my house, and/or live my life in a way I previously judged appropriate.  Therefore from today on, my blog will be private.

If you want to read it, please subscribe.  If you don't give a shit, GREAT!  I write it for myself.  I ruminate about it for those who love me.  And I'm disgusted by the fact that I didn't do it sooner.

Thank you SO much to my loyal readers.
You have kept me going over the last few years.
It brings me such pride that with one post, you bring this abandoned blog from zero readers in 3 months to thousands in minutes.

My cup runneth over...
Whit


5 comments:

Unknown said...

well i want to read it ... duh.

Unknown said...

I subscribed :)
While I drink chicken wine

Anonymous said...

Chicken wine should not be underrated!

I selected anonymous because it makes me laugh. Find me if you can!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Collette. :) I love you for your strength to publish your thoughs and feelings. Carry on...

Pierce Family said...

I hope I did that correctly! Joined :)

Post a Comment